Zum Inhalt springen

Cache im Ausland

MrBonBon

Empfohlene Beiträge

Wer schaltet eine neuen Cache in Italien frei ? Wenn der Cache Leger in der Schweiz registriert ist und in auch in der Schweiz eingibt ?

Wichtig ist zu beachten das wir alle 2 Monate an unserem zweit Wohnsitz in Italien aus beruflichen gründen anwesend sind.

Im Sommer hat ein Arbeitskollege einen Cache in Italien aufgeschaltet und folgende Nachricht erhalten:

First of all I would like to thank you for submitting a new cache. Unfortunately while reviewing it I run into something that requires some action on your side.

According to your profile, you live almost 1100km from this cache location. Caches need to be maintained, and that may be hard to do if you live far away.

If the cache disappears, gets wet or damaged, needs a new logbook, etc., you need to fix the problem in a timely manner.

This is why the http://www.geocaching.com/about/guidelines.aspx]Listing Guidelines[/url] page has a specific section on Cache"]http://www.geocaching.com/about/guidelines.aspx#maint]Cache Maintenance[/url].

Before this cache can be listed on the website, I need to know how this cache will be properly maintained and for this reason I ask you to provide this piece of information through a reviewer log in your cache page and, eventually, reflect your maintenance plan in the listing itself.

If your local maintainer is a geocacher, provide his/her geo-nick in the log, while if he/she is not a geocacher, please provide his/her email address.

Be aware that this address will be deleted prior publication and will remain visible just to reviewers and site admin.

I have temporary disabled the cache so it will disappear from the reviewer queue. Once you have solved the problem, simply reenable it so it will appear again the queue and we can go on with the reviewing process.

Best Regards

Ildebrando

Groundspeak volunteer reviewer for Italy

Er hat dann einfach eine e-Mail-Adresse eines Kollegen, der die Maintenance machen kann, geliefert, und dann wurde der Cache aufgeschaltet.